MATHEMATICS (Rate per hour)
Mathematics is the study of the intuitive relations which enable us to understand the relation between physical and natural phenomena and the human perception.It sets forth basic rules,axioms,theorems and conjectures which apply to conditions in the most general sense and helps us understand quantitiy,quality,shape,size and position and their corresponding gradients/areas.
A number is a physical assignment to a natural corresponding quantity,it is a coefficient in all cases.According to the fundamental theorem of arithmetic any integer greater than can be expressed as a product of two numbers one of which is necessarily prime.
Cartesian coordinates are coordinates with respect to a reference axis and/or a plane which help us to make a constant relation of the vertical,horizontal and purtrusion if a point or the locus or the collection of a point in n dimensional space,axes are compensated accordingly.
- Improved mathematical skills
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- continuous evaluation throughout the spectrum of the lessons.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Learner Dependent
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 352
- Assessments Yes